Trigger Point Workshop and Pasture Walk
September 26 @ 10:30 am - 5:00 pmFREE
With the season forecast to cut out early, BIGG will be running a workshop to help manage this risk and develop strategies going forward including:
- Seasonal conditions and making decisions.
- Trigger points to determine if and when to containment feed.
- Forecasting of ration costs.
Workshop will be followed by a free lunch and pasture walks:
- Multi species pasture vs ryegrass pasture.
- Croc Trough Pumping System to increase water intake through aeration.
- Oats/ryegrass/ clover pasture for grazing and hay.
RSVP essential for catering purposes by 12pm Monday 25 September to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0407 790 622
email@example.com or 0432 804 389
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0412 500 752