Blockbuster BIGG Pasture Walk
September 21, 2015 @ 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
BLOCKBUSTER BIGG PASTURE WALK
The Barossa Improved Grazing Group invites you to its blockbuster spring pasture walk to visit the major BIGG field trials and improve your pasture and natural resources management.
- Native grass management for the coming summer
- Fertiliser demonstration in native grasses
- Watercourse rehabilitation with different plant communities
- Sub-clover root disease and management strategies
- Assess the performance of 25 different clover varieties
Field walk agenda:
- 1pm (Sedan Hill) – Native Grasses/ Fertiliser Trial
- 30pm (‘Gum Hill’ 80 Gruenberg Rd, Moculta) –Watercourse Rehabilitation
- 3:30pm (‘Bunyara’ 467 Shannon Rd, Moculta) –Sub-clover Root Disease & Coopers clover demonstration site
- 5pm – Drinks and nibbles at Bunyara shearing shed!
- Date: Monday 21 September
- Time: 1:00pm
- Where: Meeting at Keynes BIGG site, the bottom of Sedan Hill, Keyneton-Sedan road (on the left).
- Cost: Free
- Drinks and nibbles will be provided
- RSVP: Rebecca Barr by email email@example.com or txt to 0402 788 526
Blockbuster BIGG Walk flyer
Proudly sponsored by: