BIGG Conference 2019: Thriving into the Future
March 21, 2019 @ 1:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Nuriootpa Sports & Function Centre
Barossa Tourist Park
The Barossa Improved Grazing Group invites you to Thriving into the Future.
This year’s annual conference features:
- Cereal and livestock integration in dry conditions – Simon Vogt
- Keeping your animals healthy – Catherine Harper, Barossa Veterinary Service
- Using soil testing to improve productivity – Ryan Walker, APAL
- Can NDVI coupled with soil tests reduce costs through variable rate fertilisers – Craig John, Coopers Farm Supplies
- A Barossa grape grower’s story of thriving in challenging conditions – Adrian Hoffmann
- Local advice on how to set yourself up for success in 2019 from Farmer Johns
- A panel of Barossa producers will share their experiences, and
- An update on BIGG’s newest projects and how BIGG plans to Thrive into the future.
TICKETS: $30 including afternoon tea and a BBQ dinner
Our sponsors are the reason we can host the annual BIGG conference. Thriving into the Future is sponsored by:
Major Sponsors: Natural Resources SA Murray Darling Basin and Natural Resources Adelaide & Mt Lofty Ranges
Session Sponsors: Grains Research & Development Corporation, Ahrens, Penrice Quarry & Mineral, Barossa Veterinary Service, Australian Wool Network and Bunyara Merino Stud.
Download the Conference Program
More information? Contact Rebecca Barr 0402 788 526 or firstname.lastname@example.org